- To celebrate our newly announced Fall Rally Destination, we are introducing two shirts featuring Antigua — one is especially styled for the women in the fleet
- If you like our high tech, moisture-wicking shirt fabric, but are looking for navigational reminder closer to home, check out our Chesapeake Bay Chart shirt.
- The Salty Dawg cotton twill sailing cap, a perennial favorite, is back …. now in your choice of 8 colors.
- For transporting your cocktail of choice to Happy Hours on shore or on the water, keep things cool with your Salty Dawg Vino2Go insulated wine glass.
- Looking for a gift? How about the ultra-cute Love-Me-Love-My-Dawg charm
- And finally, for more comfortable cruising, nothing tops our Salty Dawg Tush Cush.
- Click on the item of your choice and “design” the product you want by completing the drop-down menu for each attribute (color, size, shirt length, etc.).
- Indicate the quantity you want and click on “Add to Cart.”
- Fill the cart with as many items as you wish. Then “View Cart” and “Proceed to CheckOut.”
- On the “Check Out” page, type in the Coupon Code(s) where it says “Have a Coupon?” If you are an SDSA member, write in MEMBER for your 20% discount. If you want delivery in Hampton, write in HAMPTON. You can apply both coupons, one right after the other. If you have opted for the HAMPTON coupon, you will need to tick the Free Shipping box that appears in your cart.
- Complete the Payment Process as directed.
Apply coupons at Checkout to receive special benefits:
- Type MEMBER – to earn SDSA Member discount – 20% off – Members may use both Coupons on as many orders as you wish until this promotion closes on Oct. 9.
- Type HAMPTON – Members and Non-Members can qualify for Free shipping on all orders picked up in Hampton during the Fall Rally (Oct. 26 – Nov. 1)
Any questions? Contact our SDSA store.
Proceeds from SDSA merchandise sales support the mission of the Salty Dawg Sailing Association, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, educational organization. We help cruisers realize their long-distance cruising dreams …. safely.